#63 [random] GOD DAMN YOU MORALS. DAMNNNNN YOU.

Random thought:

I never once believed jacking off an elephant would ever be reflected upon as a high point in Tom Green's career, but compared to his new show...

-

I really need to stop using those last-few-seconds-on-earth-over-dramatic NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO screams while on the internet. I think I just feel overly epic today. Some friends and I went and saw Batman yesterday in theaters and I was pretty damn surprised with how decent it actually turned out to be. When I checked the rating on IMDB it had something like 9.5/104000 votes. I had assumed even if people thought it was just "okay" that they would vote it as 10 anyway because Heath Ledger died. P.S - ironically his date of death is my date of birth. I can say though all the hype set forth by the trailers was right and he really did bring an all new persona to The Joker. You should all see if you can bootleg the first 5 minutes online just for the bank scene/intro. Wait, actually pay and see it in the theaters.. yeah, it was that good. The bank introduction alone though sold me and made me realize it wasn't going to be another one of those cheesy batman movies with even cheesier lines, like off The Simpsons when McBain breaks out of that ice statue and says ".... ice to meet you.". Which, ironically I think Mr. Freeze overused in Batman and Robin.




I can't say I'll miss that much. It's hard to believe he's a politician now. ALTHOUGH WHAT AM I EVEN TALKING ABOUT?! I'm not even a fan of Batman.

I should have probably forewarned this is just going to be a bunch of rambling sprayed in every direction. I didn't have anything planned for my next writing here.

I met up with my Mom yesterday night and she was actually playing a game on her computer when I walked in. My mom is like, the least technologically advanced person in the world. I've never seen her pick up and at least try at games and suck like other parents and she's pretty much steered cleared of everything new and tech savvy thus far in her life; it was up only a few years ago she finally decided to buy a cellphone so I thought it was kind of cute she's taken a liking to something that doesn't predate her birth. Granted it was only Spider Solitaire but she explained what she was doing, what the rules were as I talked to her about life in general and half watched her as she played. She showed me her statistics after; she has something like a 62% win rate and when I came home I decided to try a few games myself. I suck so bad. SO, so so bad. Bad.

At least it beats my MSN poker average.

So kudos to you Mom!

.. even though I doubt you'd ever read this.

I'm also stuck in a moral dilemma. As I mentioned sometime last week I'll be working at my old job, for about a week pretty soon here. As they literally have nearly no one else (competent employee wise) the owner at the time of asking promised me double pay and triple on weekends (which is just one Sunday shift so far). I'm only supposed to work there a week.. but one of my friends reminded me yesterday I had promised I'd go up to Banff with them, ironically now the exact same day I'm supposed to start again at my old job. I swear to God, my life sometimes is right out of a soap opera. Mountains? Or extremely fat pay cheque? FRIENDSHIP? OR MONEY? WHICH ONE WILL DAVE GAIN, WHICH ONE WILL HE LOSE?!?! hmm. Banff is boring unless you're going during ski/snowboarding season anyway. I'm leaning towards fat pay cheque.

And lastly I had my hair cut yesterday. (queue for dramatic scream.)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I was trying really hard to grow it out this summer but it just became too annoying.

I need to work on light & contrast apparently.

It's very short and thin and I don't like it. [STAY AWAY FROM SEXUAL INNUENDO YOU BASTARDS I KNOW THIS SENTENCE WAS PURE GOLD TO WORK WITH!]

I think I posted this picture in an earlier entry but here's what longer hair looked like:

Wasn't Adonis bronzed? I don't think that's a coincidence guys.

And I swear my camera has more than two colors. It does.

I think that's all for now though. I feel like someeeee Mcdonald's.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very good, yes