#101 [random] Life is getting hard.

Random thought:

I ate a jellybean fence off a
kid's gingerbread house at this Christmas party we went to on Saturday (December 20th). It tasted even better because it was immoral.

-

Well, not hard. But it is, too much work and not enough play makes ... Tom, a dull boy-- or how's that go? I feel grown up. I feel like an adult now. All my life consists of is work and school. I never really do anything fun; that's not because I don't want to do anything fun ... it's just hard to find the time anymore where I don't have one or the other.

I prioritize too much. I don't deal with feelings well.

I feel scared with responsibilities. The best part about me is the childish part about me. I don't want to be that suit and tie who doesn't care about anything other than work and money. I mean, my future is of course important, I just don't want that. Not now.

I still act and feel like a kid sometimes. Like with this DVD I burned yesterday:

I need to rate more things with this awesomemeter.

It just isn't enough sometimes, though.

I wish I didn't have to grow up.

Comments

Bum Atom said…
can't read it cause the font is way to fucking small, nice enough for ya
Jesus Dave!

was born tomorrow
Anonymous said…
@ Taxitalk. Ctrl + scroll up, it will enlargen the page.

If you think it's shit now. wait until you get a house, wife and kids. your nights will be sleepless, your days will be full of quarrels and work. + you get to mow the lawn, paint the house, build shit, hate your neighbor and beat that guy up at the pub.

In that time the only fun you will have is to try to remember the times that you did have fun.

yours truly
Tord.
dave said…
i don't think i'm so much sad.. it's just the realization of how much free time i had, and have now, sucks. i have like this much time for leisure now.

i wish that worked better on the internet. i'm pinching the air in front of me, or was.

that's another thing. I USED TO BE ABLE TO MAKE SUCH BETTER VISUALIZATIONS that were full of tact, comedy and quality. god damn.
Ah bee said…
You have slowly stopped blogging...
Come back Dave!
dave said…
oh, i probably will eventually.

schools just eating up a lot of free time. i again have 3-4 drafts i haven't finished, maybe i'll finish one of them in the upcoming week.

(which is midterms) :S

askflasf.

how was your trip? or should i ask on yours haha.
Ah bee said…
OH midterms... yeah that's important! I just got one back and I failed :( So don't be like me. Is it not reading week for you?

And my trip was amazing! Thanks for asking :)

You should definitely go on an exchange if you have the chance.
dave said…
yeah it was, i still have two lined up though. this monday, pretty much 9 minutes after i send this since i'm at the computer library now and a math one i am a little nervous about on friday!

i was given the results back regarding my english one today. 85% on the written part, so i'm happy about that. dunno what i did about the reading.