#102 [random] Happy New Year!

Random thought:

Sometimes, I wish beer sandwiches existed.

-

Yeah ... I'm well aware by now I have SERIOUSLY been lacking in updating this page. School has consumed my life and I'm damn determined to continue my honors. I made a video project for English however and I decided to (for part of it) make a short introduction about myself to my class. I asked some of the friends I met last semester to describe me as a friend.

It's funny enough to share here:



Best ignore the picture at the start ... I was in the middle of dying my hair blonde.

& sorry there's not more to update in this reply.

Maybe I'll finish one of my entries one of these days.

Comments

Tord said…
i always figured you would have more bass in your voice.
dave said…
i do and i don't.

normally, yes.

when i'm in the middle of laughing though, no.
Ah bee said…
hahaha... such a creep. following guys into washrooms!
Ah bee said…
hahahahhaa... such a creep! filming people in the washroom!
ALYYY :D said…
SHE SAID ABOOT
LOLL
:D