#28 [random] Is there a better feeling than finding stuff that isn't cereal in your cereal?

Random thought:

Apparently there's over 50000 people addicted to gambling in Newfoundland.

According to a 2006 census the population is
505469.

-

Huh?! I don't think so. It's probably the greatest feeling in the world.

Well, not really. I found a prize in mine though today. I thought those were just a relic of the past. Maybe it's just because I'm more of a peanut butter toast guy when it comes to breakfast, but I was pretty stoked to find this in my bowl this morning. The last prize I remember finding a prize in my cereal was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle ring (Michelangelo's head) when I was like five years old. I wore that sucker everywhere.

This one looks a bit thin to be an authentic TMNT ring, but:

DOES ANYONE READ THE HIGHLIGHTS? I HOPE NOT. I JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO EDIT THEM

It could still be something cool..

I'm still pretty excited here.

I wonder what it could be?

THIS IS PROBABLY WHY MURDER EXISTS.

Q. What did the alien say to the plant?
A: Take me to your weeder!

Q. What do planets read?
A: Comet books!

THAT WAS HORRIBLE PRIZE. YOUR JOKES SUCK ASS, JACK!

Comments