#97 [random] THIS IS A NEW ENTRY.

Random thought:

Ever since I stumbled upon that movie Gayniggers from Outerspace, I didn't think there were any people left in Hollywood who had more self destructive film credits.

Until I re-watched Clerk's earlier today with some friends and stumbled upon hers.

Can you imagine trying to walk into casting trying to get a job with that resume?

-

I know from the random thought you're thinking finally! Some original, well displaced satire. And I know; it's about damn time Dave, you've been taking your sweet time when it comes to dispensing your originality in free flowing metaphors and analogies which don't usually come out sounding smoother than this one just did. I'm going to be a major let down again though and unfortunately, post a(nother) weak entry here and continue to focus my attention into my schoolwork (written assignments). It's annoying, ever since I started English class I swear my vocabulary has burgeoned, aggrandized-- if you will; such as a flower blossoms under the gentle rays of the sun. I have this inspiration to write again, poems, essays, everything. It's ennobling. And probably bad for friends. I know a lot of people already have to carry around a dictionary to converse with me.

Warning: Boring emotional content ahead.

I had to do a personal presentation about myself in one of my classes a couple days ago. 15 minutes I was supposed to stand up there and talk about myself-- you had a plethora of options however, you didn't have to talk. A lot of people plan to do picture collages or power point presentations, but I went up there without notes and spoke for about 15 minutes pretty coherently at that. I was pretty proud of myself. It ties in loosely with having to remember a routine when it comes to comedy and gave me some confidence. I know, me, lacking confidence? Let me join you in that laugh. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahha. I don't lack confidence. I really don't. I don't get it either. Stick me up on a podium, in front of tens of millions of women. Give me a subject such as how we should bring back weekly activities such as the Salem witch burnings and how men are the greatest and I will gladly speak on end for eight straight hours, public speaking has never been a problem. Factor in comedy though.. and something in me just say's no no no no no.

Warning: Boring emotional content ahead. I freeze. I just can't do it.

But, now, I'll make it one of my goals to try before Christmas rolls around this year.

And try try, and have a friend record my attempt. And share it here.

Hopefully.

Comments