#94 [random] Say what..?

Random thought:

I'm pretty sure I saw Carlton Banks on the bus today.

-

So, checking my emails I apparently received one this evening saying...

Hello
My name is miss ruth i saw your profile today at(Petitiononline.com) and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. Here is my email address (ruthdickson889@yahoo.com )

Does anyone actually REMEMBER the petition I started online?

Oh God.

I didn't actually reply but I sure hope it's spam.

Otherwise, Ruth, you are a weird ass child abusing psycho.
And probably my soulmate anyway. God Damn.

Comments

Ah bee said…
mmmm...
someone has a crush on you. :) hahahaha
dave said…
isn't miss ruth a chocolate bar though (.. baby ruth)?

that should have been the first red flag. A CHOCOLATE BAR is emailing me flirtatious emails. :(!