#93 [random] My English professor is unintentionally perverted.

Random thought:

Everyone I know has Metallica's new album but no one bought it.

It must suck to be a musician in this day and age.

-

His luck (or lack of) makes me laugh. During one of my classes I had to go take a piss (and this feels weird to announce on the internet, I wonder why that is with me? I can openly speak about the most disgusting things but when it comes to bodily functions, oh no Dave, that's way to socially taboo.) Anyway, the most people I've ever seen in the washroom at once on campus was maybe, three or four-- but for some reason this time it was packed. There was at least eleven on the floor we were on, so I walked in and stood at a urinal and while I was.. waiting, my English professor walked in and stood beside me.

It was like:

Teacher: WOW, NICE ONE!
Dave: ..... ?
Teacher: I mean, yours is excellent!
Dave: ...............?!

(.. by now everyone including myself was starring at him very awkwardly).

Teacher: I MEAN YOUR WRITING I GAVE 100% EARLIER TODAY. NICE WORK.

(Which made his last two remarks sound even more suspicious).

Dave: uhh.. thanks.

And he just walked out with his tail between his legs as if some kind of metaphorical shame monster had just devoured all his pride and dignity. I don't think anyone else who was still in the washroom after that said a word either. It was pretty damn awkward.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hahah thats just fucking priceless :P