#92 [random] Now on hiatus!

Random thought:

Someone stole my french vanilla cappuccino from the library today, gaaah.

-

Yup. I'm officially too lazy/busy with school (already?!) to finish any of the drafts I had going about XENU THE EARTHLY destroyer among other comical subjects.

So, expect updates far and few in between now! ;D

Here's some videos that are kinda funny/interesting so this entry doesn't totally suck.











Oh, yeah, and this made me laugh also about Google's new browser. And if anyone knows the name of the film noir music they use on Whose Line I'll love you forever.

/curtain call for now.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Have fun in school Mr. Dave!
Anonymous said…
I love that simpsions intro.
dave said…
@anonymous,

thanks! so far, so good. all my classes i've gotten 81% ~ 94% on assignments and tests so far.

@charliejoebobfrankjake,

sorry, my parents always told me not to trust someone with 5 names. otherwise yes, i too like this. i still think it would have been absolutely amazing to live back during the prehistoric era, even if i died 42 minutes after birth in a triceratops stampede.
Anonymous said…
LOL that violin one is weird.