#67 [random] ADIOS SCUMBAGS!

Random thought:

Maybe it's a good idea they didn't base the Batman movie from the comics too much..

I can see it being the plot to the next sequel though.

(I don't know how I find these things either.)

-

Oh, this entry is going to totally suck more than this trip is going to suck.

And more than my recent non-novel/50 paragraph witty entries.

OFF TO BANFF (tomorrow morning I think).

Take care people!

Pray I'm not eaten by bears.

Seriously.

My irrational fear is bears, remember?

And just in case it was annoying anyone else trying to figure it out the song briefly featured in the trailer of "Pineapple Express" is "Paper Planes" by M.I.A.



The lyrics are like a damn biography of my life.

"All I wanna do is (BANG BANG BANG BANG!)
And (KKKAAAA CHING!)
And take your money!"

(I'm kidding. Calm down!) I'm lying!

P.S - I really need to invent a machine that shocks me through my computer whenever I write very annoying one line sentences which contain very little to no substance at all.

And if my HTML doesn't suck this should make a popup if you highlight it too!

P.P.S - Sorry! ;D I don't know how to make it do that just once, yet.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Take care. :P
Anonymous said…
good luck finding anything there to do this time of year.
dave said…
I think Mike summed up the experience nicely. It was okay.. but it's way better going up there when you're able to snowboard.
Anonymous said…
black font + yellow background is :D:D:D:D:D.
dave said…
Ice cream is for every season.

:D