#60 [random] I pity alcoholics.

Random thought:

I love this / aka more proof I have no heart.

-

I don't know how they do it everyday whether or not their binge drinking is through uncontrollable addiction. I'm pretty sure I felt what it was like to die this weekend. I went to one of my friends birthdays on Thursday and to one of my other friends house parties on Friday. I was insanely drunk both times and by insanely I mean insanely. I rarely drink as it is but I probably drank three times my weight in alcohol which left me with quite the hangover on Saturday morning. I turned off my cellphone Saturday morning and.. slept. I came home at around 4 AM, woke up around 10 AM.. fell asleep again, woke up at about 2 PM, .. fell asleep again, woke up at about 6 PM and slept again until 10 PM. No one called my cellphone since I had it off. It was like I didn't exist anymore. Know what the worst part about that was is?
thrtiaaesdghtasidouchfmuiintf.
(.. hopefully no one understands that!)
I have to work at my old job for about a week in a week and it's going to suck. I used to manage there and it was annoying because not many others pulled their weight around. One of the owners daughters is going to get married at the start of August so they asked me to help out for about a week (like 3 months ago originally) and I said yeah sure I would, even after I quit. I completely forgot I said that. I don't wanna work there again.

Hey. I have a confession I told someone on MSN I want to share here.

One time when I was like, 4 year old my dad took me to Pigeon lake, we went to this small pond in a missionary north of it and hunted for frogs. I caught one and put him in an empty ice cream bucket, filled it with grass and a few rocks and when we went back to the cabin I left him outside and forgot about him. Then when i went to check like 7 hours later he sort of.. melted, it was pretty grizzly. I felt really bad, but..

I never confessed it to anyone until now.

I sorta wish at the time I either filmed it or I copyrighted it. I could have totally upped that ".. this is your brain on drugs" PSA years before it even came out.

Speaking of - I'm still bent up on looking PSA's up for no explainable reason. The irish completely kick the ass of our concerned children's advertisers campaigns.



Ahh. I promise I'll stop neglecting you blog once things slow down a little.

Comments

Ah bee said…
Way too graphic for my eyes!
I probably would have had nightmares if I watched that when I was child.
dave said…
She says as she frolics through halls of dead bodies.
Ah bee said…
err... yes, no comment.