#51 [random] So, there's a 1 in 6,362,580 chance..

Random thought:

I hope anyone that found Achmed the Dead Terrorist funny catches testicle cancer and dies.

-

You'll have already seen the internet phenomenon that is Japanese game shows, but I felt like posting them anyway considering the social cancerous parasite known as Paris Hilton still plans to produce what has to be a new low in reality television called Paris Hilton - My new BFF (Best friend forever). I don't understand why anyone (this includes you Rick Solomon!) would want to associate with her let alone befriend her, let alone insert themselves into her. It's supposed to be a 10 episode series where 40 applicants compete over her love and affection; here's to hoping it is canceled after two.

But back to the Japanese - now there's a culture North America should adapt or flat out plagiarize. In America/Canada we have fat cat executives sitting around tables brainstorming for months on end and the best they can come up with is ideas such as the new BFF show, or Super Nanny, where as in Japan they invent shows such as human tetris! I even saw in the background of apparently the sixth installment of it (@1:12) said "20th anniversary" on a banner behind everyone. Does anyone know if this really been around for 20 years or is this just small part of a variety show or something? Or Is this really like the steeple of Japanese television? Sort of how everyone in the western world usually watches The Simpsons after school at 5 pm even if they've seen it.

Do the Japanese run home and turn on the TV to watch this?



Either or, I wish it was us who thought up that. We have.. the long running Coronation Street that competes with this. Oh God. And they didn't stop there, oh no.

Some of these have to be fake..




I mean the concept behind that one is also pretty cool but the fact they're able to waltz in a dude wearing a baseball uniform to hit someone in the hip with a bat is a little more obscene than the apparent rules of the game which are, they're in a library and CAN'T AROUSE SUSPICION BY MAKING ANY NOISE. God seems to hate the dude in the suit. And how they kick that poor guy in the balls for like, 40 straight seconds. I think I now know the immense pain our friend Rick felt when he decided to sleep with Paris.

Actually it's kind of creepy just how much emphasis the Japanese put on testicle abuse or variations of testicle abuse. I hope these guys after winning this show won both a beautiful mercedes, a beautiful woman and three million dollars in cold hard cash.. since I don't think they'll ever be able to work, date, seduce or have sex ever again.



Especially man in pink.. pretty sure he's sterile now. Or if he somehow amazingly isn't, his kids going to have like a 98.9% chance of being born with Cerebral Palsy.



I'd exercise like this everyday if I could (wearing binoculars). I wonder how some of producers of these shows avoid being sued, some of these are like that show Just for Laughs Gags where they running around playing practical jokes on people, but on crack.





And yet America still has the highest amount of lawsuits in the world..

I'd still *cruise Japan even if I rocket into the ocean everytime I use a restroom, though.

*perhaps literally.

Comments

Ah bee said…
So... I don't really know how this works but I wanted to say thanks for leaving me a comment. :)
The videos in this post are super funny especially the human tetris one.
dave said…
you're welcome! and thanks. ;D I wish I could understand what they were saying though, with all the laughter it'd be a riot.