#48 [random] A used .. pink bathrobe. A rare .. mint snowglobe.

Random thought:

I don't want to buy Thailand orange fisherman pants, damnit.

-

Did I just quote Weird Al? MAN I HATE THE SONG JURASSIC PARK. I HATE HARDWARE STORE. I HATE WHITE AND NERDY. Amish paradise was alright I'll come out and level with everyone there, but still. Somebody shoot me.

I used to pitch eBay to everyone though -- to friends for example, which usually slapped the concept back into my face citing they'd never use it since it's a site for crooks. Although there was a few occasions where friends BOTH LISTENED TO ME and bought everything from old games to clothes they ended up being burned quite bad by dishonest sellers selling dishonest products which had misleading and dishonest descriptions.

You know, like this guy who is selling:

BLACK KAPPA XXL TRACK SUIT PANTS XL VERY CHEAP IMPORTED

That design belongs on the back of truck flaps, not casual pants.

.. if it was me i'd probably leave the last 3 words out of the title, just throwing it out there. I'd probably also take more than one photo which reveals more than 20% of what he's selling. I guess that beats this girl however I stumbled upon searching Nike. Normally I find it disgusting when people (like him above) sell USED CLOTHES. It's just so unsettling to think about everything they've personally done in them, more so when they model their own clothes in pictures. This girl took one in the shirt she's selling:

I swear I noticed the Nike along her arms. I swear..

She probably makes the first attractive person I've seen selling used clothes on eBay.

It makes me wonder how many people will buy that shirt now because it's cheap and how many will buy it because she wore it. I also like how she decided to wear no pants while advertising it, like that's completely necessary to do when you're advertising a SHIRT.

I pitched eBay to family members such as my mom who bought these hair curlers which become so hot when you warm them up even if the sun does explode in another 1.4 billion years it doesn't matter as long as someone can preserve some of these suckers; humanity will be saved if we can just toss a few of them at full power into orbit. I even pitched it to my last employer when he told me he wanted to go back to university to take a few computer classes. All he had to buy was a used text book which normally costs over $70 new on campus, but he found for $3.93 or something on eBay.. and even he was scammed ahaha. The book never arrived. I don't understand how everyone keeps being scammed. Even today I was looking for a(nother) track suit to work out in.

Almost as sexy as me drawn in pencil.

Looks pretty sharp right?

I'm tempted to buy it but I have what you call common sense. I'll repeat that once more since I know no one just believed me. YES I POSSESS COMMON SENSE. The dude that's selling this track suit also has 42 auctions up at the moment for 42 other track suits. All which have the same picture and he has 0% positive feedback. I'll put 1+1 together here and make the assumption if he was a new seller, he probably wouldn't have the inventory of a burglar who steals from Adidas trucks. I'm glad my last employer didn't see this auction, however, knowing him he'd probably buy all 42 suits.

Only exception I had with eBay sucking was due to display names. I originally used botchedhysterectomy when I signed up. I offended a women I sold something to and she complained to eBay about the disgusting nature of my username, possibly because she didn't have a uterus anymore, that's an uncertainty right now. I was forced to change it so I picked the name changingmynamebecausesomeonecomplainedmyoldnamewasoffensive which somehow was miraculously approved by the customer service department and then not so miraculously banned again by the end of the day. It completely destroyed the feedback page of people I had left previous feedback for, making it so they had to scroll right for four or five minutes just to see what I had written which usually just consisted of something like "A++ nice buyer!". Minor blemishes though, minor blemishes.

Aside from that I fell into the whole online selling and buying craze a few years ago. I haven't really sold much since then.. and I really should start up on it again. I bought a horde of old games for wholesale prices from various sellers and started selling them off individually. It ended up being excellent side income actually. I earned something like $1600 and another $800 (tax free!) off a local seller who asked me to meet him in our city. I still have 4-5 boxes of old games in the basement. I really need to start selling them and replacing them with life necessary things. A fire extinguisher perhaps.

I can't ever imagine having four copies of Donkey Kong will ever save me one day.

I always hated Cranky Kong.

There was supposed to be a point to this entry but I have forgotten due to rambling.

And I am very tired so it's time for sleep.

Zzz.

[update]: I think this was supposed to be about how hard it is to buy orange track pants.

I can't seem to find them anywhere in stores or online, the only orange pants I can find is these Thailand fisherman pants. As much as I am tempted to buy and/or go fishing in them for the rest of my life it's just not what I'm looking for in exercise apparel.

These make me want to learn karate.

.. I'll probably still buy a pair though, anyway. Or ten.

Comments

Anonymous said…
you are very gay from france
dave said…
thanks jean from france aka DANNE FROM SWEDEN.
Anonymous said…
You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it