#46 [random] Am I getting old?

Random thought:

NOOOOOOOOO. Someone else bought those orange track pants. (.. yeah, orange).

I wanted them for this longhorns burnt orange hoody I have I sometimes work out in.

I don't think I've ever watched one of their games but man, I love that logo.

:[!!!

-

On a slightly unrelated note I don't think I've ever used that ":[" face before while on the internet. Maybe I am getting older (mentally)? I've noticed the older you get the more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'s people use while on the internet. If you don't believe me ask your parents to email you sometime, each year adds one extra exclamation point. I swear!!!

I ponder this tonight as I fell asleep again with the TV on after coming home yesterday.

I blame so many of these little guys for being the premature knock out culprit:

Yeah. I love these, and Smirnov. I know. I'm a girl.

And I know I know.

"Dave those are marketed at preteen girls, come in packs of 4... and are 7% alcohol. How on earth are you getting drunk off them? ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY ONLY COME IN PACKS OF 4?!" and I admit I'm such a lightweight when it comes to drinking, it's almost embarrassing. A nine year old school girl could probably drink me under the table. I think it even took me only 3 and a half at Dan's a few nights ago to turn me into the lovable
cliché drunk everyone secretly wishes they could be whilst intoxicated.

.. I really need to clean up this desk also staring at that picture. I love how there's a legitimate stray Simpson DVD's just lying on top of what's known as my big book of piracy (the turquoise binder which is chalk full of burned DVD's, CD's, games) .. and a Coke Zero can that probably gave me testicle cancer [thx again aspartame!] on the other side since I decided that was healthier than just taking in the 160 calories of a regular coke after coming back from working out at the gym. Anyway!

I'm a pretty big fan of all those hidden-sexual-innuendo-in-children-movies-and-shows theories. I'm sure you've heard them all as well - Aladdin telling everyone to take of their clothes at the end of one scene (or something to the extent naked threesomes are very fun); The Little Mermaid and the erect penis on the front cover.

SEX allegedly spelled out in the Lion King clouds;

Freeze frames didn't exist back then so I wonder how perverted the guy would have had to been to even notice it.

I never really object to the quality of anything I watch on TV, probably because I don't watch a lot to begin with. I'm a huge fan of the website liveleak which is probably ten thousand times more worse than the goriest, full of sex and immoral smut movie you could rent that exists on earth today. I recommend it to anyone else who enjoys watching their news uncensored although unfortunately the quality has dwindled a bit over time. With the obvious success of YouTube it's turning into another one of those video sharing sites with all the "funny" unrelated to actual news stories garbage people keep uploading. Anyway back on track, I woke up to something today on TV that made me think "ehh..." since I had always assumed this was the single greatest piece of sexual innuendo in children media [.. although blatantly obvious in this example].

I wonder how the executives prescreened this and thought "I SEE NO MORAL PROBLEM IN AIRING THIS TO MILLIONS OF UNSUSPECTING *CHILDREN."



*Which reminds me you all owe me an arm and a leg for unearthing it again. I very unsuccessfully just searched dolphin sex into Google which brought me up with nothing related to what I was looking for. My eyes burn.. but if there's one thing I learned from psych class that was rather cool was how "undeveloped" young minds see things a lot differently than how we perceive them as adults (OH GOD I DO SOUND OLD). We've all had sex(ual experiences) by now, but this picture was a fantastic example of what children see we can't immediately see anymore due to that intimacy. To them, they instantly see 7-9 different dolphins; but all adults see is two humans in a sexual pose:

I can see the dolphins! My mind isn't completely corrupted!

The dolphins are there, I promise. You can start by looking between her legs, the gray is a tail that should direct you south to what the first and other dolphins look like - the others being outside her hips, the mans arms, etc. Still, kinda cool huh? I suppose in a way immediately nullifies the complaints that Disney is corrupting the mind of youth (faster than everything else) by inserting 0.9 seconds of sexual "filth" into their movies. What about this show though, how on earth and why was it ever given the green light?

Premise: A group of pirates that sail around the world interested in.. your underpants and panties. Apparently in this one they take a trip to panty island in this episode where even the palm trees look disturbingly sexual (and was the same episode I actually woke up to). Am I the only one who finds this too weird? I mean, I'm not at all prude.

I envision when I'm a parent I'll have a very liberal stance and allow them to watch rated R movies quite young that have sex and language, yet stuff like this...
ehh.



I think this is why everyone hates conceptual art.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i never played with my friends balls.. did i miss out on a important childhood thing?