#41 [random] LE GRILL? WHAT THE HELL IS LE GRILL?!

Random thought:

Hulk Hogan and Super Dave have probably earned more money than every doctor and teacher and firefighter will in their lifetimes. Our world can suck sometimes.

-

I bought a new BBQ a few days ago. I'm rather strong when it comes to construction and building, tools and everything alike. The computer desk in my room, dressers and TV stand I all put together and in record time. I spent about 3 hours on putting together this BBQ today. I'd like to show you all just how far I've gotten along with this task.

That's the grill..

That's where the grill is supposed to stand.

.. yeah. I don't know what happened here.

The instructions are illogically worded, it's not like you build the bottom part, build the top part and then put both the bottom and top part together. It's literally worded like,

1. BUILD A WHEEL.
2. BUILD A POLE.
3. BUILD ANOTHER WHEEL.

gahhhh.

Comments