#40 [random] SGSA -- An acronym absolutely everyone in the world should be aware of.

Random thought:

CHEF BOYARDEE WAS A REAL PERSON!!?!?

-

You know, I'm waiting for the day I actually write about something productive here. The title on this one appeared I might have broken out of the mold from pointless random internet hilarity and touched base on something vital, alas, I have not. I recently stumbled upon a few of these videos online and nearly all of them are worth watching. If you want to see the rest, just look up (S)tupid (G)ame (S)how (A)nswers into YouTube.

There's apparently 28 in total and all as good as the last.












On the topic of stupidity, I remember when I was maybe 5 years old my mom had just finished running the dishwasher and took out one of the glasses. It was still very warm, but she ran the tap water, started to fill it up anyway and it shattered in her hand leaving with her with a bunch of cuts. Well, yesterday I had just finished running the dishwasher and I wanted a glass of orange juice - but naturally all the dishes were still in.... yep, the dishwasher. I instantly remembered what happened to my mom all those years back, KNEW the glass would probably crack if I tried but I went ahead and did it anyway.

I don't know why I did. I now have a cracked glass.

The orange juice still tasted good though.

Comments