#35 [random] I'm innocent! ... for once.

Random thought:

I bet knowing my luck Bob Hope's wife was looking up his biography when..

-

Apparently I'm banned from Wikipedia. I can already see your reaction;

"You probably deserved it you stupid bastard."

WELL FRIENDS, SET YOUR FACES TO STUNNED. AND ACT SHOCKED.
(... but, I'll partially admit you're right, I did deserve it.)

A few months ago I decided for no reason at all to vandalize the Polish variant of Wikipedia by adding what I thought was critical information to Bob Hope's "biografia". I was banned in what has to be a record setting 12 seconds for my stupidity, but I figured hey that's okay, not like I can understand polish anyway. The Polish don't mess around dealing with idiocy I'll tell you what. I think I'm banned until 2092 or something.

Don't ask how I know this!

Well, when I went to look up something on the english variant of Wikipedia yesterday I quickly learned I was also banned from the giant information desk known as is. Here's where you can set those faces to stunned again -- I've never vandalized Wikipedia (english version). Apparently, I've done a whole lot of crap, some reasons include:

January 2007
Please do not remove content from Wikipedia, as you did to Rubik's Cube. It is considered vandalism.
Please do not add nonsense to Wikipedia, as you did to the Alex Shearman page. It is considered vandalism.

March 2007

Please do not add nonsense to Wikipedia, as you did to the
Edmonton Oilers page. It is considered vandalism.
Please stop. If you continue to
vandalise Wikipedia, as you did to Family name, you will be blocked from editing.
You have been blocked from editing Wikipedia for repeated vandalism.


April 2007

Please stop. If you continue to
vandalize Wikipedia, as you did to Believe In The Bunny, you will be blocked.
This is your last warning. The next time you vandalize Thermal energy, you will be blocked from editing.
You have been blocked from editing Wikipedia for a period of 3 month as a result of your disruptive edits.

January 2008
Hi, the
recent edit you made to Planned economy has been reverted, as it appears to be unconstructive.
You have been blocked from editing for a period of 1 year for vandalizing Wikipedia. If you wish to make useful contributions, you are welcome to come back after the block expires.

Well, I guess it doesn't matter. I probably would have done all that stuff. I'm totally the type of guy who would rebel up against thermal energy. Fuck the internal energy of a system in thermodynamic equilibrium by virtue of temperature!

And don't get me started on planned economies. *shakes fist*

Ah, who are we even kidding. It was probably me that made all those edits anyway.


On another note after I came home on Friday I stumbled upstairs and fell asleep with my TV on. I've done this in the past, where I roll around (I suppose) in my sleep and manage to change the channel from whatever I was last watching to something creepy and weird which alarms people when I (or others) wake up. Example, falling asleep to TSN highlights and waking up to PBS and Franklin teaching me how to tie my shoes. I guess I shouldn't knock it too bad. I woke up a few days ago to RESCUE RANGERS. If there's ever an avalanche here oh baby, I know everything I need to know to be prepared.

Yesterday that happened again except this time I woke up to YTV and Back at the Barnyard. I'm really groggy when I wake up and usually takes me a while to actually get up so due to not being able to find the remote in heap the blankets I had tangled myself in and being too lazy in general to get up and change the channel manually.. despite it being marketed at probably an age group of 10 it was a very clever and funny show. I was surprised how often I found myself laughing although.. maybe it was just a fluke. I only watched about 10 minutes, then shut it off and got up, ready and headed out.

By coincidence one of my little cousins wanted me to watch the actual movie Barnyard with her yesterday when I went over to her place. I hate her eyes, she could most likely make me rob a bank with them. I said sure, though, thinking it'd be as good as the cartoon I briefly watched but boy I was wrong. It lasts for about two hours and I've taken the liberty to cut out the only five relatively funny minutes from the DVD.

All you need to know is the farmer isn't supposed to know they can talk.




After you've seen those random five minutes - you've seen the pinnacle of what the movie has to offer.. which is a little heartbreaking to say. I LOVE Kevin James (voice of the cow); but his usual comedy antics and mannerisms don't work here at all in this movie. And I know you're thinking "DAVE IT'S A DAMN MOVIE AIMED AT DAMN 7 YEAR OLDS THAT STARS A DAMN TALKING COW" and I'm aware guys! Still, Kevin James is a mighty funny man. His voice acting just doesn't work here.

I don't really know what I was aiming for writing this entry. Technically I've just admitted to uploading still copywrited content and vandalizing comedic legends biographies on foreign websites. Oh dear. I sense forthcoming lawsuits.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i was like hey that looks like donkey from shrek but darker!
it must be eddie murphy now also!
GAH
dave said…
Actually, I forget the name but it was voiced by an older guy who has some .. pretty heavy Nazi views. Or some kind of extreme political ones.