#21 [random] ".. for long lasting messed up effects that you can rework!"

Random thought:

I support the removal of Google spell check to see who can really spell on the internet.

-

Photobucket

P.S - That isn't a marijuana grow-op behind me.

P.P.S - Seriously. It isn't.

+

Photobucket

INGREDIENTS: (Water (Aqua, Eau), Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minerale), Isobutylene/Ethylmaleimide/Hydroxyxlthylmalemide, Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Stearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Lanolin, Paraffin, Propylene Glycol, Oleth-10, PVP, VP/VA, Copolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Lanolin Alcohol, Oleyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Iodopropynyl, Butylcarbarnate, Diazolidiyl Urea, Laureth-7, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotic).

= About a 98.8% chance of baldness by this summer.

I wish my barber didn't become a fugitive. At least, I assume she's become a fugitive. She's never had to cancel on me before, but since the last weekend she's canceled her appointments three times now. I'd just go to a different one, but how do you justify that? She's cut my hair ever since I've been alive. I've had to cancel numerous times, and she's always penned me in afterward, no questions asked. I'd feel pretty horrible if I scheduled with something else only to see a day after she can finally fit me in. And wow, despite it taking me 22 years to realize it, I apparently do have a moral conscience.

Who would have guessed?

Potentially bald by 22, hmm. I guess it could be worse. I didn't see cochineal/carmine on that ingredient list for probably testicular-cancer-four-days-from-now, which makes me a bit relieved. I read about
carmine a while ago on Snopes. You should also.
It's not public enemy number #1 right now like aspartame is, but it should be.

I was like 40 blocks away from my place earlier and I saw yet another one of these:

Photobucket

I seriously hope that relationship lasted a week.

HOW HAVE THEY NOT BEEN CHARGED FOR VANDALISM YET?!.

I BET THEY'RE LIKE 48 YEARS OLD THOSE SICK FUCKS.

Those two must really love each other.

And I start my new job today. If I never update this again it's because I was probably shot to death and while laying there with GUN SHOT WOUNDS to my torso, shot again while having my wallet lifted. Man this new place is so ghetto. I'm used to working in somewhat seedy places, but this is even pushing boundaries for me. I know I have a bit of a tendency to satirically exaggerate people or places to obscene proportions to elaborate my point, but I swear on my way home from the job interview I found an empty BULLET CASING in their parking lot. Oh man.

I'm so dead.

Comments

Anonymous said…
aww, let's hope you havent already been shot since i've been kind of not around on your blog for some time now...