#12 [random] "He IS conscious! You can see the eyes open.. oh, woah! Look at that!"

Random thought:

Tom Cruise is 46.
Katie Holmes is 29.

Tom Cruise was almost a full grown adult (17) before Katie Holmes was even born.

-

So, what's there to say today?

Almost nothing -- I think I'll have to take a rain cheque on writing tonight. I've been home for about a whole 17 seconds. and I ended up getting a 91% on one of my finals! But that's pretty much where my intelligence ends though. I'm actually contemplating breaking into the Valley Zoo tonight to de-feet (is that even a word?) some rabbits in hopes that half-assed and backwards plan brings me good luck, and that's assuming I'm not arrested by then for insane amounts of animal cruelty. I guess I'll see how I finish whenever they post the results up. I know I'll look at the grades and think:

"Damn!"

"I should have raided the zoo Thursday night."

I took one of my cousins out to learn how to drive earlier today when I came home. My dad taught me how to drive before I actually took lessons by letting me drive around his (arg, clutch!!) car. It helped me a lot anyway so I wasn't learning the actual driving part in real time with the instructor. She went from ALMOST KILLING US ALL.

To learning everything in a very efficient and quick manner,

BACK TO ALMOST KILLING US ALL.

I guess I could have picked a better day to take her out. It's probably a bit hard to learn when all the roads are covered in thin ice and in some parts, thick snow. Not to mention I've already had my winter tires taken off. Hmm. She still did okay.

This guy from The Ranch I've been seeing for about a year at work dropped me off a slip of paper tonight, also, as I told him I had just one day left at work. The Ranch is this country western bar, and he works as security there. I thought he was going to offer me a job or something after I told him in less than a day I was quitting, but the slip of paper reads:

"Bandit --- Andrew

If you're ever here just ask for either and I'll make sure I take real good care of you".

Why is it always (possibly) gay guys I met who grovel at my feet like that?

I think that's all for now, I'm exhausted, and a little disgusted.

You can't have a nickname of bandit and not be a male stripper. I'm sorry - you just can't.

Though, earlier this afternoon after I came home one of my friends and I were debating about hardest hitters in the NHL. I naturally went with Scott Stevens being probably the best in recent years and he pitched Messier and threw me a link to this video:



It's actually pretty hilarious even if you aren't a hockey fan. Watch until the very end.


I take back my horrible luck claims as the Dallas captain might surpass mine. :D

[edit]: Oh, I was watching Jimmy Kimmel Live! before I hit bed, and they have those segments called 'unnecessary censorship' where they intentionally bleep out videos of newscasters, sport events, and speeches to make them sound dirty. It reminded me of:




Ah, I'm such a dork sometimes. ;D

It's almost scary how well the unnecessary censorship fits in there...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good luck on the finals Mr. :P