#9 [random] I did it by me self.

Random thought:

Isn't life unfair?

A doctor can transplant a heart for twenty straight years and can't retire after.

Tom Green jacks off an elephant once and can.


-






















Oh yeah, baby! another relic of my traumatic and flat out weird upbringing. This, is most likely the first definitive example that I actually had a sense of humor that young. I remember, since my mom is in media, some friends and I used to make these "radio shows" on blank tapes. It was pretty much three hours (yeah! they went on that long) of flatulence related humor, and the worst part about it is, I don't think any of us understood what we were even saying. We'd just scream and laugh like little girls then mock each other for screaming and laughing like little girls. I wish I knew how to upload old cassettes from a radio to the computer. But this one - it's a cartoon I apparently drew in the first grade. If we pull away from the dinosaur mysteriously succumbing to some kind of serious back crippling problems in the second panel, I think it came out pretty good. I just don't understand how I was able to spell "herbivore" back then correctly but "ouch" and "scared" wrong.

Transcript from left to right:

1. "patch's hit a dinosurar". "uoch!"
2. (The rock began to move). ("what?")
3. "patch's was to scard to move!"
4. "I'm a herbivore."

I guess, the basic premise I had shot for at the time was an innocent dog for some reason out strolling along happily in the prehistoric era, saw a sleeping dinosaur, and decided to throw a rock at the sleeping dinosaur. After the dinosaur woke up, rightly pissed as a dog had been pelting rocks at it during its sleep -- he exclaimed much to the relief of the dog he isn't actually a carnivore, instead a herbivore (with apparent crippling back problems). And, it seems leg issues as he's lost two of his four in the very last panel. I also enjoy how he says "I'm a herbivore" with the shiftiest eyes possible.

He probably ate the dog anyway.

The bad part about this is how I haven't really improved in drawing back then.
Here's some random sketch I made at work a few weeks ago when it was so slow:














Man that day was so boring, seemed everyone I knew was busy doing something so I couldn't just talk on the phone. I probably read everything that existed at work which contained words on it whether that be the paper or warnings on the oven. I even ended up reading a XS CARGO flier where it tried to sell everything from overstocked digital cameras, to tripods. I'll give them credit though, that damn flier actually made me want to buy a tripod and I don't even have a camcorder it was worded so coyly. If you're wondering why all the colors are odd, it's because at work we pretty much just have a blue pen, a red pen, a brown permanent marker (I didn't even know they came in those colors) and a bright yellow highlighter. I had to improvise a bit.

Oh well.

At least it kind of proves I can draw. I know I've plagued a lot of people with my internet drawings in the past which always seem to have a pedophilia/Dan-like touch.






































Maybe that's because they were based on pedophilia/Dan-like though.

Still, our old friend Slylock doesn't look too perverted staring over that pig, right?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I should teach you to draw and upload cool stuff... actually I should get back to work..lol.. lovin the blogs!!
dave said…
Hey! How is my dinosaur with (probably) multiple sclerosis not cool? =|
Anonymous said…
Touch it :D

ps the first drawing looks like the human has one very large ballsack
Anonymous said…
its cool! just sayin..lol..
Anonymous said…
herbivore was probably a spelling word that week.