#5 [random] Haiku ode to the black jellybean.

Random thought:

Does anyone I know even remember what a Haiku is?
If not I'll make it simple for you this time;
It's a poem with a structure of 5, 7, then 5 syllables.


-

Oh, black jellybean.
Why does nobody like you?
It's a mystery.

If you were human
You would probably grow up
To be criminal. [KIDDING. Though I swear to God I was surprised that fit so perfectly.]














Seriously though,
Stereotypes pushed aside,
Take your pen and write,

"North Hollywood Way
"Burbank, California,
9-1-5-0-5" [I swear to God I was surprised that fit as well.]

Say licorice sucks,
It's the worst flavor there is,
And if they ask you;

Your name and number,
And how you got this address
Please don't tell them me.

HAHA, suck on that you licorice loving bastards!

Seriously
though please don't rat me out you guys.
I could be facing jail time here for promoting racial hatred and inciting hate mail.


Signed always,
Rebellious Dave.

Comments